Wednesday 21 September 2011

Aimee's Canvas




Today I have something a little different to share. I've been creating some wall hangings for my daughter's room, but was having trouble with the layout. I then joined the new Challenge Blog, The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog. Their first challenge was a sketch, and a wonderful one too! Now I had what I needed to create the canvasl. So, above is the final attempt. You can see from the pictures, how the blank canvas was transformed! I'm pleased with the outcome, it's saved me searching for pictures for her room!

Recipe
  • My mind's eye papers
  • Wild Orchid Crafts, flowers, ribbon, lace and pearls.
  • Lotv stamped image.
  • Promarkers


Clairexx

5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea. Well done you. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenges for our very first challenge and good luck,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire it's adorable! Love the idea and the gorgeous LOTV image! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pies! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a cool idea. My daughter is also called Aimee, and I know that she would have loved this cute LOTV image on her wall. Brilliant.

    Lisa (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow, what a fab idea - looks Gorgeous, thank you for being part of the first Cutie Pie challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. great design and color combination it is looking superb.i just saved your link to show my friends

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete