Tuesday 20 September 2011

New Stash arrived!!



Hi there, hope you all had a great weekend! I was lucky enough to be able to hide away and do some crafting. I've started a couple of projects but couldn't finish them due to a lack of crafty goodies. Guess what came today? Lots of lovely things from Wild Orchid Crafts, it was only ordered on Friday! My new stamps from Lili Of The Valley also arrived the day after they were ordered! So today I'm sharing with you a card made with new stash!

I'm going to enter this card into the challenge at Lili Of the Valley, they have a colour challenge using red, white and green.

Recipe
  • Stamp, lili of the valley
  • flowers and pearls, wild orchid crafts
  • paper, sorry had it for so long forgotten where it's from.
  • cardstock, co-ordinations at the glitter pot.
  • ribbon, from stash.
My next project has an LOTV image again, it's going to be an altered canvas for my baby girl's room, she moves into her own bedroom this week and I'm having so much fun decorating it!
Bye for now,

Clairexx

No comments:

Post a Comment