Tuesday 13 September 2011

A Nearly Liquid Pearl Disaster

This card had me in tears. It was going so well until my liquid pearls exploded over the finished card! I added the decoupaged robin, tag and extra flowers to cover up the red liquid pearls. I thought I'd make a start on the christmas cards as it's roughly 15 weeks away! I going to enter this into Simon Says Stamps Challenge . Anyway, enough waffle from me, this is what I used on the card.

  • Co-ordinations cardstoc
  • My minds eye paperpack (snowed in)
  • Stardust Stickles
  • Holly Punch
  • Snowflake stamp
  • Twinklets
  • Chalks to alter colour of flowers.
  • Flowers from stash and you guessed it...
  • Red liquid pearls to accent some flowers!
Thanks for looking

Clairexx

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks perfect!! Beautiful card!! Love the cluster of flowers! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, Love your card! Just a quick reply to your query re the sketch at Cutie Pie! as long as we can see your sketch in whatever it is you submit then it can be anything, scrapbook page, etc. Hope this Helps Woo x

    ReplyDelete